Once your order has been completed, you will receive an order fulfillment letter with instructions for downloading your software and obtaining a compatible licence file.
Your PTC Mathcad 12 months subscription bundle includes:
- Primary PTC Mathcad floating licence
- 3 free of charge Home Use licenses*
- Free software updates within a subscription period
- Technical support
- Licence management
- Access to PTC Mathcad eLearning library (2 users)
- PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library Volume 3
- Custom functions and Animator toolboxes
- SDK (Software Development Kit) licence
Home use licenses are restricted to the same user(s) accessing the purchased license(s) and are to be installed on personal computers not located or used in the workplace. Also, these licenses are not allowed to be used in the workplace. However, permitted users are allowed to perform commercial/production work with home use licenses on their personal computers not while located in the workplace.
PTC Mathcad® is the world-leading mathematical calculation tool since 1986 and therefore used by more than 2 million engineers and 2000 universities across the world.
Above all, it is an Engineering Math software that allows users to perform, analyse and even more share the most vital calculations in a single document. Its live mathematical notation, units intelligence, and powerful calculation capabilities allow engineers and design teams to capture and communicate their critical design and engineering knowledge.
Moreover, this software solution certainly does what spreadsheets, word processing, presentation software, and programming applications simply cannot do! First of all, it brings powerful calculation capabilities into human-readable form. Most importantly, PTC Mathcad integrates these human-readable, live calculations with plots, graphs, text, and images into a single, interactive, professionally presented document. As a result, it enables design exploration, validation and verification, and the clear communication of critical engineering information. Above all, you don’t need to be an expert to read and understand PTC Mathcad documents.
New in PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0
New features in PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0
Furthermore on the 30th of September PTC has released the latest PTC Mathcad version – Prime 6.0 which added such new capabilities as:
- Customisation of margin dimensions, including headers and footers that can be used in both imperial and metric paper types
- Improved Find/ Replace functionality
- Multiple language spellcheck support based on your installed system keyboards
- Possibility to add hyperlinks in your worksheets for a quicker and more efficient link to external resources
- Access to expanded printing options
- New symbolic engine
- Updated chart components that enable you to save your chart as an image, chose from a larger amount of chart templates and use zoom option
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
- Available Disk Space: 2.1 GB (600 MB for PTC Mathcad with one language installed, 1.5 GB for temporary space during installation. When the installation process is complete, the installer removes all the temporary data.)
- .NET Framework: 4.6.2 or later version of .NET that Microsoft certified as a replacement for 4.6.2
Internet Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Network TCP/IP, Ethernet Network Adapter
- Pointing Device: Microsoft-compatible mouse or other pointing devices