Once your order has been completed, you will receive an order fulfillment letter with instructions for downloading your software and obtaining a compatible licence file.
Your PTC Mathcad 12 months subscription bundle includes:
- Primary PTC Mathcad floating licence
- 3 free of charge Home Use licenses*
- Free software updates within a subscription period
- Technical support
- Licence management
- Access to PTC Mathcad eLearning library (2 users)
- Custom functions and Animator toolboxes
- SDK (Software Development Kit) licence
Home use licenses are restricted to the same user(s) accessing the purchased license(s) and are to be installed on personal computers not located or used in the workplace. Also, these licenses are not allowed to be used in the workplace. However, permitted users are allowed to perform commercial/production work with home use licenses on their personal computers not while located in the workplace.
PTC Mathcad® is the world-leading mathematical calculation tool since 1986 and therefore used by more than 2 million engineers and 2000 universities across the world.
Above all, it is an Engineering Math software that allows users to perform, analyse and even more share the most vital calculations in a single document. Its live mathematical notation, units intelligence, and powerful calculation capabilities allow engineers and design teams to capture and communicate their critical design and engineering knowledge.
Moreover, this software solution certainly does what spreadsheets, word processing, presentation software, and programming applications simply cannot do! First of all, it brings powerful calculation capabilities into human-readable form. Most importantly, PTC Mathcad integrates these human-readable, live calculations with plots, graphs, text, and images into a single, interactive, professionally presented document. As a result, it enables design exploration, validation and verification, and the clear communication of critical engineering information. Above all, you don’t need to be an expert to read and understand PTC Mathcad documents.
New in PTC Mathcad Prime 8.0
New features in PTC Mathcad Prime 8.0
PTC has recently released the Mathcad Prime 8 version with the following improvements:
- Redefinition Warnings
- Show Frame (header, footer, page body)
- Partial Derivative Operator
- Copy/paste multiple values to combo-box
- Symbolics Engine Enhancements
- Numeric Engine Enhancements
- Usability Enhancements
- Save legacy worksheets as HTML
- Windows 11 support
Check the detailed improvements list here
- 64-bit Windows 10 machine
- 2 GB of hard disk space (600 MB for PTC Mathcad, 1.5 GB temporary space during installation)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- DVD drive (for physical media) or Internet connection (for download).
Internet connection is required in both cases for license acquisition.
- To view the PTC Mathcad Prime 126.96.36.199 Help system, your system must have
one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (all versions)
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Firefox 10 or later