What’s new in Mathcad Prime 7.0
Mathcad Prime is the industry standard for engineering mathematics software, enabling you to solve your most complex problems and share your engineering calculations. Mathcad Prime 7 makes this easier with new capabilities, greater usability and over a dozen enhancements to the new symbolic engine.
The following are the key product enhancements:
- Easy conversion of legacy Mathcad worksheets to Prime 7 without the need to install Mathcad 15.
- Control calculations with drop-down menus for variable definitions
- Directly save worksheets in PDF format
- Usability improvements
- Comprehensive Help Guide for Mathcad API
- Symbolic engine enhancements
Benefits of Mathcad Prime vs older versions like Mathcad 15.
In case you are still using Mathcad 15, you might want to consider upgrading to the newest software before the end of the year.
The benefits of Mathcad Prime are:
- Modern, intuitive user interface
- New equation editor with a shallow learning curve
- Better integration with Microsoft Excel
- Enhanced focus on engineering documentation
- Custom math formatting on all math content
- New tools for matrix and table manipulation
- Updated state of the art solvers
- Support for 64-bit architecture
- Expanded unit support.
If you want to upgrade to PTC Mathcad Prime 7, please download it by clicking the link below.
Please note that existing users will need to have a compatible licence file, so contact us when you are ready for an update.
PTC Mathcad Prime 7.0 Datasheet
PTC Mathcad Prime version comparison chart