New features in PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0
The latest version of PTC Mathcad was released on 30th of September 2019 and added such new capabilities as:
- Customisation of margin dimensions, including headers and footers that can be used in both imperial and metric paper types.
- As a result of improved Find/ Replace functionality users can now find and replace just parts of variables, for example in subscripts
- PTC has added multiple language spellcheck support based on your installed system keyboards
- Possibility to add hyperlinks in your worksheets for a quicker and more efficient link to external resources
- Access to expanded printing options, for instance, printing page selection, current page, and specific pages
- New symbolic engine (users can also choose legacy symbolic engine instead)
- Above all, PTC updated the chart component so that it enables you to save your chart as an image.
- Option to choose from a larger amount of chart component templates
- Added a zoom option in the chart component functionality
If you want to upgrade to PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0, please download it by clicking the link below.
Please note that existing users will need to have a compatible licence file, so contact us when you are ready for an update.
PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0 Datasheet