PTC Mathcad, Individual subscription£468.00 Price ex. VAT (VAT might change during checkout): £468.00 Add to basket
PTC Mathcad, Professor licence subscription£209.00 Price ex. VAT (VAT might change during checkout): £209.00 Add to basket
PTC Mathcad, Floating subscription£1,390.00 Price ex. VAT (VAT might change during checkout): £1,390.00 Add to basket
PTC Mathcad, Student subscription£38.25 Price ex. VAT (VAT might change during checkout): £38.25 Buy product
Engineering companies usually bring Alfasoft in when they need their engineers to work efficiently and error-free with a tool that:
- is easy-to-use
- supports automated and quick calculations
- verifies calculation results
- enables documentation
Mathcad is chosen by most companies primarily to verify design calculations and produce industry-standard, shareable and reusable technical documentation.
This software tool is a world-leading calculation software, that we provide licenses, technical support, administration, and training for.
Our customers think that we are a trusted partner, helping them find the best solution, and are available after purchase to assist and make sure that their investment is utilized to the fullest.
We are the leading license provider because of our dedicated and focused resources just for Mathcad in local languages.
We are responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. Our customers are treated individually, always with the same points of contact, and they trust us and stay with us for many years.
Our customers say:
“Mathcad has helped our business by enabling standard calculations to be derived and developed for the whole team to use in a controlled manner. This has improved accuracy, document quality and provides a consistent format for people to read.”
“It is helpful because it allows complex calculations to be carried out using mostly conventional math notation in a timely manner.”
- Windows 10.
- Available Disk Space: 2.1 GB (600 MB for PTC Mathcad with one language installed, 1.5 GB for temporary space during installation. When the installation process is complete, the installer removes all the temporary data.)
- .NET Framework: 4.7.2 or later version of .NET that Microsoft certifies as a replacement for 4.6.2
- Internet Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (Internet Explorer 7.0 or later is recommended for full functionality of the Help system)
- Network TCP/IP, Ethernet Network Adapter
- Pointing Device: Microsoft-compatible mouse or other pointing devices